Three Of The Top Rashes That Cause Us Scratching

مديران انجمن: CafeWeb, Dabir, Noha, bahar

پستتوسط abdulrahman » سه شنبه شهريور ماه 28, 1390 1:44 am

Hi, well come to this site
i studied your passage completely and i have one question:in 4th line you wrote:
scabies is contagious. This is ecause scabies are mites that burrow under the skin and reproduce
if it is possible please tell me the certain meaning of this part beacuse i don't understand it exactly

and one suggestion:
it is better for all of us if you can write your passages with two languages

reference?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
با سلام و تشکر و خوش آمدگویی

مطلبتان را کامل خواندم و یک سوال:
خط چهارم نوشته اید:
scabies is contagious. This is ecause scabies are mites that burrow under the skin and reproduce
اگر می شود معنی اش را هم بنویسید چون دقیق متوجه نشدم

و یک پیشنهاد اگر بتوانید مطالبتان را دو زبانه بنویسید بهتر می شود
ذکر منبع هم خالی از لطف نیست
اگر از لحاظ زبانی اشکالی داشتم ممنون میشم تذکر بدید
نماد کاربر
abdulrahman
کاربر ویژه
کاربر ویژه

پست ها : 237
تاريخ عضويت: چهارشنبه اسفند ماه 24, 1389 12:30 am
محل سکونت: کهکشان راه شیری/منظومه ی شمسی
تشکر کرده: 390 بار
تشکر شده: 249 بار
امتياز: 830

Three Of The Top Rashes That Cause Us Scratching

پستتوسط robbin » سه شنبه شهريور ماه 28, 1390 3:47 am

There are many types of rashes and when you don't itch, they can be put out of your mind for a while. However, incessant itching can be extremely exasperating and a constant reminder of the problem. In addition scratching the skin can result in bacterial infections and may also spread the problem to others.

Three of the top rashes that are excessively itchy include scabies rash, eczema and red ant bites. Red ant bites and contact dermatitis are not contagious. However, scabies is contagious. This is ecause scabies are mites that burrow under the skin and reproduce. They can also be passed on to others through skin contact, sharing clothing and touching someone after scratching oneself. The parasites cannot be seen by the eyes so that makes them hard to eradicate. Also, though the pesticide cream with permethrin is very effective, sometimes others in the same household will not be applying it and this means that the scabies can reinfect the person again and this cycle can continue.

With red ant bites, the itching can be quite frustrating and alternate with burning. Taking an antihistamine is helpful to reduce inflammation of the skin. Once I was at an outdoor cafe and didn't notice that my ankles were being attacked. There was no relief till I took an antihistamine. Also, with any rash it is generally better to take a shower with warm water and not hot water. Hot water will dry the skin and results in increased sensations of itching.

There are several forms of eczema, but many such as atopic dermatitis and nummular eczema can tempt one to scratch the skin to stop the terrible sensations. Though this isn't contagious to others, it is important to not scratch it to prevent bacterial issues. In fact, for toddlers it is useful to cut their nails and even put on little mittens to help them to not scratch the rash areas.

Kids are not often able to have the self-discipline to not give into these problematical feelings of discomfort. Another reason to not scratch oneself is that it creates a cycle where one notices the rash more, gets discouraged and repeats the behavior. Using moisturizers and cortisone creams is the best way to keep the redness down and to relief symptoms. Also studying one's diet, skin care items and home can be a way to gain clues for determining some of the factors that may contribute to the problem.
نماد کاربر
robbin
کاربر سایت
کاربر سایت

پست ها : 2
تاريخ عضويت: دوشنبه شهريور ماه 28, 1390 11:30 pm
تشکر کرده: 0 دفعه
تشکر شده: 0 دفعه
امتياز: 0

پستتوسط robbin » سه شنبه شهريور ماه 29, 1390 1:40 pm

هر چند خارش واگير دار است.
علت خارش كرم هاي ريزي هستند كه زير پوست پناه گرفته و تكثير مي يابند.
...........................................................................................

Zymotic for the publication of itching to other parts of the body.

...........................................................................................

thanks to your attention ,But unfortunately without Mr. sharakampaveh warned me, removed my topics. And I do not have any desire to continue.

you have a good site.
I love you Paveh .
bye
If you have a big problem, Dont say : Ohhhhh... my GoD
Say: Ohhh.... problem, I have a big GoD
نماد کاربر
robbin
کاربر سایت
کاربر سایت

پست ها : 2
تاريخ عضويت: دوشنبه شهريور ماه 28, 1390 11:30 pm
تشکر کرده: 0 دفعه