مديران انجمن: CafeWeb, Dabir, Noha, bahar

A summary of The USA book

پستتوسط Ali-Reza-Ghafari » پنج شنبه مهر ماه 14, 1390 5:57 pm

IN THE NAME OF GOD
Here is a summary of a book named: The USA
It is summarized By
: Ali Reza Ghafari

The first people in America was Asian. Many kind of people
traveled to America. At that time there were just three cities:  Mexico,Canada, and USA.

After passing Vikings from USA ,Christopher Columbus  mistakenly found there while he was traveling to India. Around sixteenth century some country started  to live there. In the early seventeenth some farmers arrived there and helped  ill Indians. After awhile they grew tobacco by slaves and sent their products to Europe. In 1620 pilgrims were helped by Indians to grow corn with no slave.

In 1770 the colonies were very angry since they had to pay the government high taxes. By 1775the Boston Tea Party  accrued and it began a war (a battle) between some American and some Britain .Later on there were been a lot of wars between them for independence. At last Georg Washington was elected as the first president. Then for a long time they started to buy all of their states, and now America has fifty states.

The battle of Gettysburg began between North and South, because of the difference  for being slave or not. At last the North won.

There were more than 40/000 cowboys in America who grew cows and brought them out of Texas to slaughter houses  to be killed for meat .After a while they exchange their jobs to farming and started working in the corn farms. The rail way that connected East to West helped people to bring together.

By nineteenth century many people from Europe  migrated to the USA .They started with farming and improve by factories. Many  Chinese went to California for gold and many stayed to work building and railways.

Many kinds of battle formed among white and black. It was so highly that Harriet B. Stowe has written a book about  the hard live of the slaves.

The government of  the USA is made of three parts:1.President 2.Congress and the Superment court. There are especial lights and laws  for electing or removing all members who work there. But the most important things are two political parties: the Republicans, and the Democrats.

Itis important to know living in America is more different than other countries, most both two man and woman work out ,since they spend their money on buying the best houses and so on. Also since they have especial rights for living, since their shopping, buying, and …is more different than other people.

The oldest city in the USA is Boston, and Cambridge  is the oldest university there. Most families are from Ireland. Also tower sears are the tallest. Mississippi river, Niagara fall. and lakes Erie, Ontanio, Huron, Michigan, and …are the most important falls rivers, and lakes in the USA.

So you can meet the Arizona desert also you can go skiing in the rocky mountains  too. Then you can go to the redwood tree of California, the railways of Francisco, Charleston, and so on.

: NOTE    
This text is just for those who are going to start reading and practicing the English language. Just this

برای نویسنده این مطلب Ali-Reza-Ghafari تشکر کننده ها: 4
CafeWeb (يکشنبه ارديبهشت ماه 7, 1392 2:51 am), abdulrahman (يکشنبه ارديبهشت ماه 7, 1392 2:51 am), mehr (يکشنبه ارديبهشت ماه 7, 1392 2:51 am), sayf (يکشنبه ارديبهشت ماه 7, 1392 2:51 am)
رتبه: 28.57%

Ali-Reza-Ghafari
مدیر انجمن
مدیر انجمن

پست ها : 43
تاريخ عضويت: چهارشنبه مهر ماه 12, 1390 12:30 am
تشکر کرده: 2 بار
تشکر شده: 59 بار
امتياز: 70

پستتوسط abdulrahman » جمعه مهر ماه 14, 1390 12:52 am

hi dear  mr.alireza i am glad to see you and starting of your programs in forum i will happy that i can help you
and thank's for your short and beneficial passage  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
سلام کاک علیرضا ی عزیز خوشحال شدم که دیدم فعالیتتان را در تالار شروع کرده اید خوشحال خواهم شد اگر بتوان کمکتان کنم
به خاطر مطلب مختصر و مفیدتان هم تشکر می کنم.
نماد کاربر
abdulrahman
کاربر ویژه
کاربر ویژه

پست ها : 237
تاريخ عضويت: چهارشنبه اسفند ماه 24, 1389 12:30 am
محل سکونت: کهکشان راه شیری/منظومه ی شمسی
تشکر کرده: 390 بار
تشکر شده: 249 بار
امتياز: 830

پستتوسط basireh » جمعه مهر ماه 15, 1390 11:35 am

سلام

دستتون درد نکنه کاک علیرضا ممنون

خیلی قابل استفاده است همون طور که خودتون گفتید برای بهبود خواندن و تمرین مفید می باشد.
گر همچو من افتاده ی این دام شوی / ای بس که خراب فرقه و جام شوی  
ما عاشق و رند و مست و عالم سوزیم/ با ما منشین و گرنه بد نام شوی

برای نویسنده این مطلب basireh تشکر کننده ها:
Ali-Reza-Ghafari (يکشنبه ارديبهشت ماه 7, 1392 2:51 am)
رتبه: 7.14%

نماد کاربر
basireh
کاربر ویژه
کاربر ویژه

پست ها : 277
تاريخ عضويت: چهارشنبه اسفند ماه 24, 1389 12:30 am
تشکر کرده: 317 بار
تشکر شده: 236 بار
امتياز: 10

پستتوسط kazari » جمعه مهر ماه 15, 1390 9:54 pm

tnx a lot brother
خدایا ما را به راه راست هدایت فرما
نماد کاربر
kazari
کاربر ویژه
کاربر ویژه

پست ها : 106
تاريخ عضويت: جمعه خرداد ماه 13, 1390 11:30 pm
محل سکونت: نوسود، تهران
تشکر کرده: 98 بار
تشکر شده: 140 بار
امتياز: 560

پستتوسط Ali-Reza-Ghafari » شنبه مهر ماه 16, 1390 9:32 am

Hi every body, this is to thank all those who are really interested in redaing  and improving Eenglish language. I keep my finger across  you
Ali-Reza-Ghafari
مدیر انجمن
مدیر انجمن

پستتوسط Ali-Reza-Ghafari » يکشنبه مهر ماه 17, 1390 10:42 am

abdulrahman نوشته است:hi dear  mr.alireza i am glad to see you and starting of your programs in forum i will happy that i can help you
and thank's for your short and beneficial passage  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
سلام کاک علیرضا ی عزیز خوشحال شدم که دیدم فعالیتتان را در تالار شروع کرده اید خوشحال خواهم شد اگر بتوان کمکتان کنم
به خاطر مطلب مختصر و مفیدتان هم تشکر می کنم.

hi , i would be happy if you could help me boy!!!!!! it would be superlative.come  on!!!!!partner
Ali-Reza-Ghafari
مدیر انجمن
مدیر انجمن

بازگشت به b. Reading

چه کسي حاضر است ؟

کاربران حاضر در اين انجمن: بدون كاربران آنلاين و 2 مهمان